Benefits on Joining
- Affordable & flexible payments for you and your family.
- Exclusive benefits & cost saving offers available only to our Careplan members.
- Registration with your chosen dentist.
Oral Healthcare for Life
We are constantly striving to make patients’ visits to our practice easier and more affordable. Our aim is to provide top quality dentistry and regular access to the practice gives you the best opportunity to maintain a healthy mouth and reduce the need for further treatment.
How much does it cost?
Our membership careplan costs £17.50 per month (or £210 per year) by direct debit. There is a one-off registration charge of £12 which is added to your first monthly payment. If you prefer to pay the full amount upfront, we do accept all major credit and debit cards.
How do I join?
Just talk to one of our practice team who will be more than happy to explain how the careplan works and help you complete the necessary forms. This will take no longer than a few minutes and you can enjoy the benefits of the Careplan immediately.
Or Email for more information.
What do I receive with Careplan?
- 2 x dental examinations per year
- 2 x hygiene appointments per year
- 10% discount off normal treatments
- 20% discount off cosmetic dental treatments
- 20% discount off whitening (and whitening products)
- Cerec crowns available at a discounted rate
- Family discount - children’s treatment is free
- Oral cancer screening
- Free toothbrush
- Routine X-rays
- Out of hours emergency care
- Registration with your chosen dentist
- Worldwide accident and emergency cover
- Direct email and phone access to your dentist for advice or queries