Beeston Dental Practice is proud to announce you can now manage your dental check ups online. This means you can not only book your check ups online, but you can re-arrange and cancel them with the click of a mouse.
We have created a how to guide below...
1, Firstly go to our website www.beestondentalpractice.co.uk (Or just Google Beeston Dental Practice).
2, Find the ‘book Online’ button and click. See the picture below - It is a blue button on the top right hand side of the screen.
3, Activate your account as an ‘Existing Patient’ by clicking on the ‘Activate Account’ green button. See the picture below..
4, You will then need to fill out the relevant information and click ‘Send Email’. See the picture below.....
5. We will then receive your email and then authorise you to use the system by sending you an activation e-mail.
6. Once you have received an email from our practice (remember to check your junk email) click on ‘complete sign up’ in your email - this should be highlighted in blue.
7. You will then come to an ‘activate account page’. Type in your date of birth e.g. 01/01/1980 & click ‘submit’. See the picture below....
8. You will now need to think of a memorable password & repeat it again as confirmation.
9. Complete your security question using the drop down arrow and type in your answer. Click ‘update’... See below
10. Then you're ready to go! Book your check up when it suits you.
11. When you come back to using the system again you will log in as a registered patient by clicking on the Blue 'Log In' button highlighted in blue... see the picture below - the button is on the left.
12. If you are a new patient who has never been to the practice before, you start the process by using the orange 'sign up' button which is on the right.
We hope you like the system and find it convenient. If you struggle in any way then please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org